Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Trio

Alright people, here they are....


"The Gang"

My first 3 test runs are complete!! I used my template, made some tweaks, and am now ready to start selling these "Pals."  

I also started sketching ideas for other main characters from the Potter films (besides the trio).  I will soon start attempting to make: Hagrid, Dumbledore, Snape, Voldemort, Luna, Neville, Fred/George, Ginny, Malfoy, Trelawney, McGonagall, Umbridge, & possibly Hedwig.



I'm taking into consideration that a lot of people may want other characters besides the "main" ones I will be regularly making.  So I will most likely open up a "custom" order where people can request other characters for a slightly higher price.  (Characters such as: Dobby, Lockhart, Mad-Eye, Sirius, Bellatrix, etc).



I'm hoping the etsy shop will start this weekend.  I know I keep postponing it, but it's harder to get it started than you think.



On the list for the weekend....Movember shirts, Potter Pals, & Halloween costumes.


I'll keep you posted with photos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment